Thursday, March 1, 2012

Disconnected

Hey everyone! I am alive, just a bit disconnected. Getting internet set up took a little while, and unless I decide to increase my internet or "top up" as they call it, I am limited to 1.5 GB per month. I still haven't figured out how to activate my phone yet, so that's a little bit frustrating. I registered for classes the day I landed, and have been taking part in the residence activities at Orchard Park where I am staying. Most of the students living in the cottages at OP are all international, so it's been pretty cool meeting new people from all over the place, and it seems like most of our orientation activities have been ending with parties or at the bars in town, which is pretty hilarious.

I'm going to my first professional rugby game tonight!!! Hamilton Chiefs v. Aukland Blues... so excited!

Other than that, I'm pretty much unpacked and settled. Once I get all my stuff in order, I'll update with another post and show you guys where I'm staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment